Sunday, January 18, 2009

Monster Trucks and Football

Grave Digger on Friday night. It was a fun night for our family. But for a family that was there it was the worst night of their life. A part came of a truck during free style and hit a six year old little boy. It did brain damage which he later died. Keep your prayers with this family.
We shared this night with my parents, Jared, Peyton, Andy, Aaron, The Lawsons, The Thomas and even our cousin Sara and her family.

I just had to take a picture of my handsome nephew Brandon. He had wrestling sub-division this Saturday which he didn't fo so good. But he still has State.


Luke didn't join the family at the monster truck but was able to spend the night with Uncle Jerry and Auntie April , Brandon. And I know for a fact he was spoiled.

Well these are my handsome men. Today we have invited family over and we are watching (well I am not) the play-offs.

No comments: