Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy 16th birthday KYLE and JJ is now 5

Yes, another one of my wonderful nephews is on the road. Kyle had his birthday yesterday and was driving around. From Maple Valley to Enumclaw down to Orting there is no stopping him now. This is so exciting for him. So if you see him on the road give a little wave of congrats. I also want to tell you how JJ's fifth birthday went. He had his buddy Carter stay over on Friday night which is always fun for him. Then on Saturday we took him Carter, Cody, and Peyton on a boys day out. And all I have to say "I am glad I even my kids out 2 girls 2boys " We had a great time bowling, mini golf, laser tag, and JJ and Cody won't let you forget about our meals :) to end the night we joined the family at Godfathers. JJ says Thank YOU to everyone that spent his special day with him. Also he want to let Jenny know he loves his pumpkin pie it has been a treat every year and he looks forward to it.

No comments: